Thursday, March 24, 2011

Awesome Display for Xbox 360

Hey guys so does anyone else have a shitty TV but a really nice computer moniter and find it a drag to play video games for your 360 on that crappy display? Well I just bought a few things that allow for it to look good on my 360. Seriously though I had been dealing with a crappy 480 tv for years and I only use it for my gaming now I can get the great graphics on my 1080 moniter for not only PC gaming but now Xbox 360 gaming (PS3 eventually too).
First you buy a Xbox 360 VGA HD AV Cable to plug into your xbox 360, and then any stereo female RCA to mini-plug adapter to plug into your speakers and then you're done.
Now I have Rich beautiful graphics on my Moniter and I can essentially get rid of my old TV clearing up so much space.
 

No comments: