Wednesday, April 7, 2010

you know I use to say it wood be a cold day in hell when kissXsis wood go from OVA to anime





well I gess the devils wharing a winter cote becuse thats whant happend I know the kissXsis anime came out on the 25 of march(odly anuph the same day as my moms burthday))but I just got my hands o the 1st ep today and well what can I say its winsect a at its hightiest peek if your not fermiler with kissXsis this is the basic story

Keita has two older step-sisters, Ako and Riko, but since they aren't related by blood, they love him in a lustful(and on motabol ocations trie to rape him) way. After a mishap at school, Ako and Riko finally confess their love to him. Keita dislikes the thought of seeing them other then brother and sister, but as he tries to enter the same school as his sisters, he slowly becomes attracted to them.(in lamins terms whants to hump them like a chiwawa) oh did I happen to not menchon thar parints are notonly okay with this but strongly incurg them to persue relasinships with each other






and if this story dusint get you to whant to whatch this then the chariters will the intier cast relly get into thar roles witch makes for sum pretty cunvinsing dialog Im a big riko-nee fan if I cudint alredy see whar the anime will mostlikely end id be ruting for her



so all and all I give kissXsis ep1 8 wincest siblings out of 10

No comments: