Monday, November 21, 2011

otakunick anime reviews (Gundam Age)



Hey guys its me Otakunick like always and once again i got a new review for you today its Gundam Age. Now then Gundam Age is the newest series in the long running gundam franchise witch started back in 1979 with the original Mobile Suit Gundam and has now become one of the most well known anime in all of anime. But you guys did'int come hear for a history lesson on anime you came for a review.

Well to get started let me just say I will be doing the review for gundam age a bit diffident from other anime. Since the story crosses three generations of main charters i will be giving my basic thoughts on the show right now then I'll be doing a review when each of the generations ends and sum time after that I will review the show as a hole.

So lets get started with the story since I will be covering each generation of charters by them self's at the end i will only talk about the brooder story witch gos like this. It has been a few hundred years since humans began to live on space colonies. In A.G. 101, an unknown enemy (UE) "GAFRAN" suddenly attacks one of the colonies "Angel". A long war against UE has begun. I know its not much but let me say this acholy works well for the show. In fact is at this point in the show(I'm on EP 5 at the time of this review) we now nothing about the UE(Unknown Enemy) aside from that they have better tech then the federation. Now then with I am looking forward to seeing this world change and to see just how that change will effect the charters who live in it.




Ok now I am getting to the elephant in the room the art. It is probably no surprise to anyone when I say Gundam Age's art has been the cos of much heat on the net. But let me just say most of that heat is from US fans that think just because a show looks childish it will suck. And all I have to say to that is grow the fuck up okay Yes the art looks like Inazuma 11 but you know what it all so looks like Cyborg 009. Too me this art is a thow back to the old 70s more then anything els. so stop calling Age Gundam for babbys of kiddy gundam because you'r just makeing you'r self look like a ass



As for the music I like it I know that's not much coming from me the guy that dos'int seem to dislike any OST. But its true i do like the sound track of Age will i go out and buy it when it comes out no but I mite download the OP and in the end the sound track dos its job.


SO over all I say give Age a shot if you don't like it just drop it but please don't bash it just because you dont like it. Age is a perfectly good show yea it has its flaws but every show dos and this show is not the worse thing to happen to gundam G-saver is so just give it a chance. Niw with that sed please keep comeing back I' have a review for the first gen of Age when its all dune this has been Otakunick singing off

No comments: