Tuesday, January 1, 2013

happy new years



hey guys otakunick hear I know this last week I havent been posting much of anything well as most of you know things get crazy during xmiss and newyears. so between work my girlfriend and getting redy to see family go out and do all that shit I let things hear slack a bit.

But enuph about that its now 2013 and time to start things anew so hears to another year anime news and reviews. And I must give a thanks to all my readers who have been with me ever since I started this blog back in agust of  09 nerly5 years you guys have been with me youv seen the fevry bigiing of the blog befor I new just what outakuhome was going to be used for befor i settiled on a good lay out hell you guys are still around even after all my typos and shit so thank you and hears to yet another great year

No comments: