Wednesday, February 17, 2010

first chu bra and now this


serusly WTF I thout chu bra had a hentai sanareo B gata H kai must hav been a heantai in sum way shape or form I meen the fucking premus of this anime is and I quote "Yamada is a virgin high school student who dreams of having 100 casual sex partners. However, she ends up targeting and pursuing only one boy." you dont beleve me go to fucking anime news network


okay I know its probly not going to be that bad its a comady so the premuss of the story can be lakig and chariter develupmit isint relly inportent but lately thare has been a flood of mindluss moe and faping anime and Im relly geting tierd of it I relly whant to see more anime that makes you think abowt thing like monster, and old UC gundam hell evin the first 20 eps of macross 7 mad me think more then haff the stuff that hase been comeing out in resint years and its relly geting anoying becuse its makeing a new group of fans that cant see past fan sevus to truly good story for exsampol anime like evangelion is looked down at wall anime like kampfer is being looked at like it was made of pure gold so you can say Im less pised off abowt this inperticuler anime comeing out and more of another time slot that isint being used by a anime that cud relly be revalushanary

No comments: