Monday, February 22, 2010

thouts on the ikkirousen XX(Xtreme Xecutor) promo



hey guys I just finished watching the new promo for ikkirousen XX(Xtreme Xecutor) and I whanted to shar what I thout this season look up to be just as good as the first 3 seasons



first off XX has alot better animeation the origanol DD or GG did and this will leed to more over the top fighting withch is good becuse what othther reson do we have to wat ikkitousen that to see Hakufu and the other betig the liveing shit out of echother







and speking of witch looks like well finaly be geting the epic showdown betwen Ryomou and Kan-u witch makes me happy becuse Iv been whaning to see this fight since season 1



so over all I have hi hopes for this season and if you havint seen ikkitousen I sagest you do it starts with ikkitousen then Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny and finaly Ikkitousen: Great Guardians

No comments: