Friday, March 19, 2010

strike witches review


hey guys I got an intaresting anime for my freand yesterday and I desied to marathon it today and well hears the review of strike witches season 1

first off let me say that strike wiches was an anime based off a PVC figer line I know this becuse I saw them back in 2006 a full two years befor the anime firsted aired and well you can tell that it was just by watching it the enamys wernt relly thout thew just slped in there for the sake of haveing them and the story is a bit week but over all I like it the story goos like this

The year is 1944 and the world lives in fear of unidentified flying objects called Neuroi. With the old-boy old guard unable to thwart this deadly menace, humanity turns its desperate eyes to an aerial attack force with much nicer legs. Meet the girls of the 501st Joint Fighter Wing, better known as the Strike Witches. These darlings of the great blue yonder may not have standard issue uniforms,(infect they dont evin whar paints) but they do have all the right stuff. Where the average flyboy falters, these dolls blast aliens to bits in the bat of an eyelash. With a little magic and a whole lot of leg, the girls of the 501st are winning the war on pants, and aliens!

so basicly its a alternet time line whar the world wars never happend becus a biger enamy aperd(mutch like resistens for PS3) and this girls are the only hope for the planit (so to speck)

over all the VA work in this is good you can tell the VAs had fun doing this becus all the cast members are full of life witch maches the animeation if they tightin up the story for season 2 due to come out this year I can forsee this anime to make the jump from just one big toy camershols for OTAKUs to a desint anime all and all I give strike witches 7 paints less neko girls out of 10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I largely agree with your review. I like the show a lot, but would like it better if they toned down the pantie shots. I think of it as World War 2 retold as a magical girl show. Especially with all the girls having names based on actual fighter aces.

Any real life aces you'd like to see as Witches, even if not part of the 501st? The wikipedia page has information about additional characters in other media. I'd like to see one based on Lee A Archer, top scoring pilot in the Tuskeegee Airman.