Wednesday, July 7, 2010

back like them!!!!!!

lol I know the title was bad but I think its fitting for the first first thouts of the new summer season after retering from my short vacation and I thout why not start things off with a anime adaptation of a manga I resently reviewd HSOTD(high school of the dead)


since this anime is shaping out to be a carben coppy of the manga I relly do think I ned to go into the story but for thows that havent read that review hear you go

A mysterious, lethal disease is on the loose worldwide, resulting in a catastrophic death rate of humanity, and the increasing rise of attacks, caused by the living dead.

In Japan, several high school students and a school nurse have banded together to escape Fujimi High School shortly after it was attacked by zombies. The group now attempts to figure who or what was responsible for this plague, and in the meantime, attempt to survive the present apocalypse.

The story is initially narrated through the eyes of Takashi Komuro, one of the students who had survived in the initial outbreak.

alot of people on anime forums like 4chans /a/ like to call this story ganaric but its relly not Im a avid horror movie fan and zombie movies are among my favret of the ganra Iv watched almost all of them and this is a freash new take on a zombie story first off thare all just kids with one adult second each cariter has a skill that helps keep them togeather (Il get into that in a latter review) and therd thare all bat shit crazy (well mabby not that bad) but from reading the manga its obveus this kids wer born for for the harsh world they have been thown into

now that the storys out of the way Id like to take a moment to talk about the art it seems to bee falawing closly to the manga witch is sumthing Im relly happy about becuse I love the mangas art


the music is good to the BGMs fit with the mood and the OP and endings are great they relly fit the over all mood of fear anger and despar the cast all feel and transmits it right to you I persanaly will be geting this for my persanol colection




as it stands I whant to give this anime a 10 right now but I have to give it a 9 for one reson and that wood be out of fear from the ending for thous that dont know this animes manga hasint ended and it look like it bee going on for a long time meening this anime will be ending difrently from the manga witch scars me alil I worred they ill completly fuck up with the ending so for now this anime gets 9 flesh eaters out of 10

No comments: