Saturday, February 4, 2012

otakunicks thoughts on inu X boku SS




hey guys its me otakunick as alwas hear to give you a first thoughts one of this seasons new anime this weeks its inu X boku SS and let me just say I am liking this one grated its not going to make any of my top tens but its defanetly a show worht watching atlest once

the story fallows The Shirakiin house's(a powerful family in the story) daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit whom she previously rescued(tho has no memory of doing so). now then the story is probably not going to draw you in it shore as hell did'int for me the thing that drew me in was the charters and let me say Im liking the dynamic the leads have yes Ririchiyo falls under the clarification of stundere but to keep things fresh shes all was going on in her head not to be mean to people and when shes is she always the first to kick herself in the but for it and Miketsukami, Soushi makes a interesting male lead to say the least hes a over the top type of guy who will bend over backwords and bark like a dog if Ririchiyo told him to thats how gun how hi is about serving her and let me just say I have not seen black sparkles used this well since soma from working

now with story out of the way lets get to the art i think its pretty good not the best the back grounds are a bit plain but being as its set in a city I can look that over and i have to say I do like the charter designs that Iizuka, Haruko came up with reminds me alot of Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi so to sum it up okay back drops with good charter design


now the music is whare they drop the ball dont get me wrong I absalutly love the OP but the rest of the sound track is bland witch is saprising as Nakagawa, Koutarou was in charge of the sound track and he ushaly makes good stuff but I guess everyone has that missteps


so over all Im giving this a pass its not a must watch but if you got sum free time and you whant a funny and heart waring show to fill sum time thare are worst shows to do it with

No comments: