Thursday, November 15, 2012

OtakuNick reviews kokoro connect



   Hey guys otakunick hear befor I get to the review I would like to point out the ads yes I have found other ad revenue services other then google. So if you can spare sum time please click on one or two every now and then to help me out. If enuph of you do this on a daly dases i could acholy make this blog my full time job witch truth be told would be great but thats rely just a pipe dream. also please let me know what you think of the news storys and just what storys i should keep my eye out for as I sift thew hundreds of them a day so if you let me know what you whant to see Il know what to look for.

Anyway to the review kokoro connect first aired in japan last summer but thanks to a story synopsis that truth be told sucked I over looked it. In fact if not for my good friend cloudsora (co host of the podcast yes thats still alive just hard to get everyone togeather) I would have never even picked the show up. But Il say this now I am so happy my friend watched it then tell me it was good because that is just it this show is rely good.

   The story fallows five members of a schools Cultural Research Club - Taichi Yaegashi, Iori Nagase, Himeko Inaba, Yui Kiriyama, and Yoshifumi Aoki  who encounter a bizarre phenomenon one day when Aoki and Yui switch bodies without warning. The same begins to happen to the other club members, throwing their daily lives into disarray.


   the first think youl probly notes in the anime is the art the Character Design and for good reson. you see the Character Design for kokoro connect was also done by the same person that did the Character Design for K-on a one Horiguchi, Yukiko and Id like to remind everyone she also did the Character Design for one of my personnel favrets lucky star. so yea the arts nice



  Now you all know Im not one to rely dewll on music and Im not going to sit hear and type on about sumthing that is so completly subjectiv that reviewing it rely seems poitless. But I liked the sound track it did its job portraing the mood of each seen and wasint to intrusiv seeing as this is a show whare youd rather hear the charters talk rather then the music is a good thing.

  And speeking of hearing the charters talk I must now talk about just how great of a job the voice cast did on this not only did they get into there own charters but when playing other charters there pulled it off perfectly. And truth be told I do not see any ENG dub cast being able to pull this off. Dont get me wrong I dont heat dubs but in the resent years the number of good dubs are far out shined by the number of bad ones. So when and if this show comes to the US I hope the person in charge of casting rely stops and thinks about this as casting a good voice crew will ether make or brake this show. 

  but over all I have to say I am a fan of kokoro connect its got good art a good OST and a great voice cast to sport interesting the insightful story.

No comments: