Wednesday, January 9, 2013

OtakuHome News: Sentai Filmworks lands Acchi Kocchi licens






The North American anime licensing company Sentai Filmworks announced on Wednesday that it has licensed the Acchi Kocchi television anime series. The company plans to release the 13-episode series under the name Place to Place later this year on subtitled DVD and through digital outlets. In a way i am a little sad this will not be getting a dub as I loved this anime but countering dubs in this day and age tend to not be all that good I am happy I love the Japanese dub too.

The story of Ishiki's original four-panel manga follows a tsundere (initially aloof and abrasive, but later kind-hearted) girl named Tsumiki (voiced by Rumi Ookubo), the most unsociable eyeglasses-wearing boy named Io (Nobuhiko Okamoto), and their classmates.

The show originally premiered in Japan in April 2012. for thos that stuck with me youl remember that was the time I was not rely posting anything well with this annoucement I will probly get off my ass and review it soon. 

No comments: