Saturday, January 14, 2012

otakunicks thoughts on Rinne no Lagrange




hey guys its me again hear to let you know my thoughts on this seasons newest anime and this week its Rinne no Lagrange witch if I just made an assumption on how good it will be by the director and producers Id say this show would be good but we all know that is not how I work tho I do have to say going into this knowing its produced by production I.G and Xbec as well as directed by Suzuki, Toshimasa the same man who also directed Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor - Heaven and Earth, Heroic Age, and Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase I was a bit more apt to think okay this will probably be good and jugging from the first ep i was right to think so but you dont come hear to read my rambolings on how a show can be good if it comes from the right people you whant to know what i think about the show it self well then lets get right into it

the story falows Madoka Kyouno is an energetic girl who is full of passion. As the proud, and only, member of the Kamogawa Girls' High School Jersey Club, she goes around helping people in need.

Madoka's life is turned upside down when she is suddenly asked by a mysterious girl named Lan to pilot a robot. Motivated by her desire to protect the people and city of Kamogawa, Madoka agrees to pilot the resurrected Vox robot to fight against extraterrestrials that have come to attack Earth. so yea a bit of a minamalistic set up but thats the norm for mecha anime and I have to say I like that they only gave us tidbits of info and left the rest up to speculation for now witch for me is a plus because it gives us a resin to keep watching the hole dangling carrot ruteen

now for the art its pretty good but with production I.G backing this anime you shud exspect the production valuse to be good but regardless i do like the art its refreshing if anything Id say it reminded my of real dive another anime from I.G thow unlike real dive the girls dont look like they go to BK two times a day lol

now for the music and just let me say if thar is one way to make me love a shows music right away its by haveing a singer from macross sing for you and well this anime dos just that Nakajima, Megumi the voice for ranka lee in macross F sings the op for this anime and lets just say I instently knew who it was she rely has a easy voice to pick out of a audio line up so yea its a safe bet il be getting this OST



so in the end I have to say give Rinne no Lagrange its good not Mouretsu Pirates good but still a good anime I myself look forword to watching the next ep so untill then keep comeing back for more reviews bye

No comments: